Singosari is another Hindus temple in East Java and it located in Candirenggo village, Malang. The temple was discovered early of 18th century as the temple tower of Dutch. Giving this name because of it’s shape resembling a tower. It has been given the name of Celah temple by archaeologist from Europe. It was by referring to 4 walls of the gap found in temple’s body. According to information of W. Van Schmid, who visited this temple in 1856, he gave name of Dome to the temple. Eventually that name still used as Singosari temple, but some locals refer to the temple because it located in Candirenggo village.
The building of Singosari temple has 2 levels. Temple room should be in the body of temple, but at Singosari temple is on the foot part. The chamber was initially to have statues inside, like Durga Mahisasuramardhini, on the east side contains statue of Ganesha and on the south statue master known as priest of Agastya. However, now only Agastya statue is available, while the others has been brought in to Leiden, Netherlands. The reason why Agastya statue was not brought in to Netherlands, caused it was damaged condition severe enough. So, it was not deemed worthy to be taken as a gift to Queen of Netherlands at the time.